If you're connected to our system via an API, you should (in most cases) be able to change the availability within your own system and it will update Tiqets directly.
If you are not API connected, the Capacity Management feature allows you to manage the maximum capacity of your venue or product and adjust the availability offered to visitors.
Let's see an example where we want to configure the following schedule for our venue until January 31st:
- Monday to Friday, timeslots at 10:00, 12:00, and 14:00 hs.
- Saturday and Sunday timeslots at 10:00, 12:00, 14:00, and 16:00 hs.
Starting February and with no specified end date, we want to configure:
- Monday to Thursday timeslots at 11:00 and 13:00 hs
- Fridays at 11:00, 13:00, and 15:00 hs
- Saturday and Sunday at 11:00, 13:00, 15:00 and 17:00
Last, as an exception, you will offer an extra timeslot at 13:00 hs on December 31st.
Ready to configure your availability? Go to my Capacity Management.